 Administrative / General / 2292
  Legitimate use LUGNET Logo?

Todd: Are these images allowed? (I wanted something more subtle than the button to put in the corner of my pages) (URL) want to use the 30x50 version. If you want to offer them to others, go ahead) --Bram BTW, it was a pain to find the button page. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legitimate use LUGNET Logo?

(...) Bram, no, please don't use or distribute those images for web pages. Reasons: 1. They use the wrong typeface for the logo text. (It's most visible in the largest of the three images.) The right typeface is Futura Bold. 2. They don't show a TM (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legitimate use LUGNET Logo?

(...) In my other post, I forgot to answer the question posed in the subject line. Right now, the only legitimate uses are the button images shown here: (URL) are, right now as I post this, off-line but will return shortly -- they need a little (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legitimate use LUGNET Logo?

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: snip... (...) Todd, As if you don't have enought to do allready... I was just wondering if we could get a LUGNET banner in the 400x40 standard of CLSotW? I don't know how popular it would be but I would (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Web-page Buttons and Banners

If you enjoy LUGNET, and you have your own web page, one way you can show your support -- as well as your enthusiasm for LEGO® toys -- is to display a special button or banner image on your web page. Here are some new buttons and a banner (same old (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Web-page Buttons and Banners

(...) fit the 52x70 button perfectly into my website under construction. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@JUNO.com ---...---oooo----(_)...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legitimate use LUGNET Logo?

(...) d'Oh! Darn fyping tingers. Futura Book, is should say. --Todd (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web-page Buttons and Banners

(...) Splunge. :) Well, yes and no, actually. :) "Yes" meaning they're back, but "no" meaning not the exact original verbatim images pixel-for-pixel and byte-for-byte...because I goofed a couple things up when I made them originally: (1) the light (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web-page Buttons and Banners

My mail form page, not yet launched, is powered by LUGNET(tm) in the sense that it's a remailer script on the server. I'd like to acknowledge that. Credit where credit is due So I created a table with the button logo on the left and "Powered by (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web-page Buttons and Banners

(...) The asterisk isn't there yet, and I do need to get it there... but here's what I am talking about. (URL) form is ready to use if you want to request a factor transaction but not yet publicly announced. Don't push the submit button unless you (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web-page Buttons and Banners

(...) I'd really feel best if you didn't acknowledge it at all. It's a flattering message, but it only increases the likelihood of someone asking what "powered by LUGNET" means and whether they can have something like that too for their page. So the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)