 Administrative / General / 2318
Re: Web-page Buttons and Banners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 02:07:10 GMT

At 01:31 AM 7/28/99 GMT, Todd Lehman wrote:
If you enjoy LUGNET, and you have your own web page, one way you can show
your support -- as well as your enthusiasm for LEGO® toys -- is to display
a special button or banner image on your web page.  Here are some new
buttons and a banner (same old location, with new stuff):
  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/logo/buttons/

Thanks, Todd.  Do you mind offering the original buttons as well?  I had
fit the 52x70 button perfectly into my website under construction.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht           / o   o \           BramL@JUNO.com