 Administrative / General / 2339
Re: Web-page Buttons and Banners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 16:40:09 GMT

My mail form page, not yet launched, is powered by LUGNET(tm) in the
sense that it's a remailer script on the server. I'd like to acknowledge
that. Credit where credit is due

So I created a table with the button logo on the left and "Powered by
LUGNET(tm)!": on the right.

Any issue with that?

An asterisk will lead to the phrase

"Does not imply endorsement, approval, or any affiliation with
LUGNET(TM)" or some similar phrase that you specify.

The asterisk isn't there yet, and I do need to get it there... but here's what
I am talking about.

http://my.voyager.net/lar/factor_info_form.html

The form is ready to use if you want to request a factor transaction but not
yet publicly announced. Don't push the submit button unless you mean it (or
it's clear to me that it's just a test...) the remailer script is running and
will mail me your request.

lugnet.