 Administrative / General / 2294
Re: Legitimate use LUGNET Logo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 02:37:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> writes:
[...]

In my other post, I forgot to answer the question posed in the subject line.

Right now, the only legitimate uses are the button images shown here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/logo/buttons/

(which are, right now as I post this, off-line but will return shortly --
they need a little overhaul to add the TM symbol.)

--Todd