 Administrative / General / 2027
Re: New site stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 17:33:11 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...

The most elegant solution, of course, is just to know the user's preference
for how they enjoy the homepage, and display one or the other from the same
URL.

Couldn't you use a cookie to determine which "home" page a user wanted?

Default/no cookie = http://www.lugnet.com
Cookie set = http://www.lugnet.com/power (or whatever)

Mike