 Administrative / General / 1896
1895  |  1897
Subject:
Pause Search on Lugnet main page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 01:33:52 GMT

Todd,

Is there any plan to bring back the search box on the main Lugnet
page?

I use that box more often than I can say, which is why my home
computer has www.lugnet.com as its homepage.  Now, though, I have to
click an extra link.

I know that you published the code to include a search box on your own
page sometime, so I could do that, but I really like having Lugnet as
my homepage.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide