 Administrative / General / 1443
  Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

Hello everyone, This is an announcement to say that the Everything LEGO links page has migrated to LUGNET. Todd has graciously agreed to take over maintenance of the links page since I am no longer able to host the traffic at its present site. The (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

Michael Dorneich wrote in message ... (...) Thank you for the Everything Lego Page. It was one of the first pages I found out of my darkage, and I still use it to find personal webpages that I don't have in my bookmarks. It was/is an extreme help. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

(...) What serendipidy! (1) I was just looking for Everything Lego yesterday. (...) Yes, thank you Todd, and also to you, Michael! :-, Cheers, - jsproat 1. I don't care if it's spelled wrong, I've been wanting to use that word for a while now! :-, (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

(...) Well Michael I appreciate your effort in maintaining such a list. Your site was the second one that I hit via search engine one day while checking to see what was on the web regarding lego, right after TLG. At the time, TLG's site left me (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

(...) I am glad you found a new home for it. Thanks Michael, for all the work you put into this exhaustive list. It is a very valuable resource. And thanks to Todd for assuming yet another responsibility. (how does he do everything?) BTW, any links (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 03:11:05 GMT, Michael Dorneich uttered the following profundities... (...) I'd just like to say thanks, Michael. It was one of the first Lego sites I had found. It still is one of the best sites I have ever visited, of any type! (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

Another great addition to LUGNET, but how does one go about getting one's site listed, and maybe just as importantly, how does one correct an outdated or changed link? Ben Gatrelle ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com (URL) (THE YELLOW CASTLE) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

(...) Send me mail -- lehman@javanet.com If anyone wants to help update the file, I could use a hand. --Todd (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

(...) Good news -- Linc Smith <linc@bulkley.net> has volunteered to help out with this massive page of links. (URL) please send additions, corrections, comments, or questions to Linc. :-) --Todd (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

Todd Lehman (...) Send your links to Linc? Cool. :-) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

What ever happened to the creator of that page? KL Todd Lehman (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)