 Administrative / General / 14039
Re: Server Outage between 11:30 and 15:30 GMT today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:39:27 GMT

I'm sorry but there is a small update in the aftermath of the server maintenance
(few of you may have noticed):

Due to a misconfiguration the mail2news-gateway has malfunctioned for the period
between yesterday, July 2, 21:00 GMT and today, July 3, 21:00 GMT.

If you feel a message you sent to the LUGNET mail2news gateway
(<lugnet-newsgroup>@lugnet.com) has not resulted in an authentication request
and also has not successfully posted to LUGNET, please resend your message now.
Proper processing is ensured again.

Sorry for this, sometimes there are side effects you just cannot plan for...

Regards,

Jerry