 Administrative / General / 14038
Re: Server Outage between 11:30 and 15:30 GMT today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:48:31 GMT

In order to keep you all updated: We have completed the RAID rebuild and
everything is back to nominal.

I have also applied some long-awaited optimizations to the backup process, which
will hopefully level out the load peaks we observed around backup time.

Regards,

Jerry