 Administrative / General / 13525 (-20)
  Re: This is it: We're moving!

Marc Nelson Jr. schrieb: (...) Wow, this is what I call positive feedback ;) Thanks! Yes, the new server runs like a charm. There's just a few itches here and there... Regards, Jerry (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is it: We're moving!

(...) It might just be my imagination or the fact that it's a weekend, but LUGNET seems to loading really fast now. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: This is it: We're moving!

Just a quick update: It appears that posting via email does not currently work. We are trying to get that sorted ASAP, but for the time being please use NNTP or the web at news.lugnet.com. Thanks, Jerry (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is it: We're moving!

Okay, this is my very personal test of whether things work alright: I am using the new NNTP server for posting, and I am currently watching very busy server logs telling me a lot of you out there are already seeing the new machine after just 15 (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is it: We're moving!

In lugnet.announce, Gereon Stein wrote: <snip> (...) All my hopes for a smooth transition! I''l be posting until 5:44 p.m. EST ;) Dave K (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The Move Is On...

(...) Thanks for letting us know, Jerry. May everything go smoothly. - Pat Hough (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The Move Is On...

(...) Thank you for all your hard work, Jerry. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: What do I do to get membership?

To Lugnet Administration: If new memberships cannot be handled in a timely manner, perhaps that feature should be disabled until further notice. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What do I do to get membership?

(...) I am in a similar situation, waiting for membership to be completed. I submitted a payment through PayPal on April 9th, the day my membership form was confirmed. Even with a few emails to administrators, I have not had my membership (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  What do I do to get membership?

I got the membership form results email on April 9th. I paid my dues on April 10th. I haven't heard a thing for almost 2 months. Friday June 2nd I filed my paypal chargeback thinking I won't hear from that in a while either, but crazy enough, I got (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Frontpage update

Not quite sure how long ago the instruction scans have moved to Peeron but it must be more than six months. The Lugnet frontpage still contains this link: View old LEGO building instructions and catalogs at Kevin Loch's BrickShelf archive. Which (...) (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: How soon is NOW ?

(...) Well coincidence or not (I doubt it) a couple of hours after posting this message I received a 'membership activation' e-mail. So for me this matter is solved, thanks. Eric. (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  How soon is NOW ?

Besides a great 'Smiths' song also a question which comes to my mind regarding: 'Become a Member. Join NOW!'. Filled out the enrollment form on March 12. Payed fee on the day I received confirmation e-mail (April 9). Silence since then. Send e-mail (...) (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email posting

(...) Hopefully for everyone! (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email posting

(...) for you??? or ANYONE who has ever had a problem? Chris waiting to spread the news. (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email posting

(...) Hurrah! Let joy be unconfined :-) Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Gallery: (URL) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Email posting

... is working again. (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help! Can no longer post to LUGNET...

(...) Thanks, I will drop her a line. Dave (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

(...) Hey again, Just wanted to mention that I still haven't recieved a confirmation email about my membership, just wondering what is going on? Cheers! -Matt (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help! Can no longer post to LUGNET...

(...) Dave, A bit ago there were issues with email on the server. Try sending an email to suz at baseplate.com Jude XFUT admin.general (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact