 Administrative / General / 13518
Re: What do I do to get membership?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:37:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

To Lugnet Administration:
If new memberships cannot be handled in a timely manner, perhaps that feature
should be disabled until further notice.

In lugnet.admin.general, Brandon Poe wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Gaurano wrote:
I got the membership form results email on April 9th. I paid my dues on April
10th. I haven't heard a thing for almost 2 months. Friday June 2nd I filed my
paypal chargeback thinking I won't hear from that in a while either, but crazy
enough, I got my money back that day. So what I want to know is, what do I do to
get membership? And how long do I have to wait?

Larry

I am in a similar situation, waiting for membership to be completed. I submitted
a payment through PayPal on April 9th, the day my membership form was confirmed.
Even with a few emails to administrators, I have not had my membership
activiated.  I've seen several rounds of membership updates (May 8, May 11, May
15, May 21, May 22, and now June 8). When will the waiting finally be over?
Thanks,
Brandon