 Administrative / General / 13516
13515  |  13517
Subject:
What do I do to get membership?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 20:12:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I got the membership form results email on April 9th. I paid my dues on April
10th. I haven't heard a thing for almost 2 months. Friday June 2nd I filed my
paypal chargeback thinking I won't hear from that in a while either, but crazy
enough, I got my money back that day. So what I want to know is, what do I do to
get membership? And how long do I have to wait?

Larry