 Administrative / General / 13480 (-5)
  Re: dot mecha curator request

(...) I'm sorry that your membership has been neglected. As was the case with Matt, I was unaware of your poor treatment until you posted here. I've forwarded an alert to Todd (which is what I did for Matt) requesting special attention to your case. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz wrote: [snip] (...) No. (...) Six years ago there were two full-time administrators. Perhaps that sounds like a cheezy answer, because we naturally prefer to think of moral standards as unaffected by things like (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)

(...) YEAA!! Thanks for starting this thread. It's exactly the kind of thing I like to see happening right now. Remember too that there's the (URL) LUGNET Suggestions> area where you'll find many valuable ideas and discussions. -Suz (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: lowering noise

(...) Mark, I'm sorry I didn't have time last night to formulate a proper reply to this. I sort of went to bed thinking about how best to explain my view to Frank.. Now I'll reply to his post directly. But here I just want to state that I didn't (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: lowering noise

(...) Thanks Tim, Mark, and Jeff for resolving this. -Suz (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact