 Administrative / General / 13360 (-20)
  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Wow. I think he broke almost all of those. Soren (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote: ... (...) I refuse to get angry. It's bad for my health. But I understand why people are upset, believe me. I met with Todd last night regarding LUGNET. Currently, there isn't anything I can do about the (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote: <snipage> (...) I think hurting e is less of an intention and more of a beneficial side effect of correcting his behaviour. ;-) Jude (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

Now, I'm jumping in too :p (...) I agree with what you say here. Part of the problem with Lugnet has been the lack of available consequences for breaching the TOS. The only "sticks" available are suspension or banning, which often seems a bit too (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote: Well said, Jon. I agree wholeheartedly. For once Im glad one of the lurkers spoke up. ;) (snippery) (...) This is probably the thing that shits me most of all. Eric is a chronic nuisance on this site. Time and (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

Jon is right. I've defended Eric in the past when I thought he was being abused, but this clearly not the case here. Eric should be suspended for a while for this obvious violation of the TOS. -JSM (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet: WAKE UP!

I tried so hard to stay out of this farce but I can't help it any longer. Normally Eric's antics are at least entertaining, but now I'm mad. This is what pushed me over the edge: (...) What is WRONG with you people?! Suzanne?! I can't believe this (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

  Re: LUGNET Logo abuse on Ebay

(...) Thank you, Rob. I just sent them a message too. -Suz (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Logo abuse on Ebay

(...) I sent the shop a note, let's see what happens... -Rob. (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET Logo abuse on Ebay

An Ebay store that is using the LUGNET LOGO as their own: (URL) Mat (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

Hi Suz, THanks for taking the time to respond to this. I hadn't noticed that Jeremy had switched it across to .admin.general. If I had I would have moved it elsewhere. --SNIP-- (...) I'll remember that for the future. I did make sure not to spell (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Is this in fact what Jeremy was refering to? (URL) know LUGNET doesn't have a list of "okay swearwords", but I'd think if stated as "BS" it'd go by unnoticed. I haven't read every post in this thread yet, just the ones which have come through (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: IRON MECHA - image permissions

(...) the x-group tos issues are relevant, esp. since this is a repeat occurance. that should be addressed appropriatly and seperate from all the personal baggage surrounding this issue. I havn't noticed any sort of administration around here for (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Mmmmm. Thanks for that blast from the past, Kev! :-) JOHN (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Just to be a complete compartmentalized dork about this, actually if it's an auction it should not be posted to market.bst but to market.auction, since bst specifically excludes auctions: (URL) trading post, items wanted, items for straight (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE - response to eric

I don't know if eric is still reading this, But I noticed that no one has cleared answered the questions below, bar from pointing to the TOS (...) This is an reasonable question. In this case it comes down to precident, and then the slippery slope. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) This post would be more appropriately placed in lugnet.admin.general or even lugnet.admin.suggestions. Thankyou for your co-operation. (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

Well, I have no feud with Eric or anyone else on LUGNET, but the feuding DOES get tiresome, and detract from the purpose of LUGNET. As you said, the right thing for Eric to do is to ask for his post to be deleted, at least from .mecha. Barring that, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) I have not seen anyone crosspost to admin.general requesting action on Eric's repeated ToS violations, so I am formally doing so. I think at least a temporary ban on posting is an apropriate response to his latest violation. Please take action (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

Dear Marc, (...) I've also heard he smells. Would you possibly expand on why you think this is an unreasonable request or are you just trying to stir up trouble yet again? (...) You often jump in when there is some sort of drama with "this sort of (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact