 Administrative / General / 12895 (-5)
  The sky is not falling

Hey all, So many times these threads begin with a complaint, so I just wanted to point out something positive. There has been much discussion recently about the spotlighting, and various ways to "fix" it (and, I admit, I've added my share of blather (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

In lugnet.admin.general, Tom Duggan wrote: snip (...) Yet another good reason to tighten our borders! I am sure there are plenty of US citizens that could fill those jobs but they would want more money and benefits(1) ;) (1) And probably would want (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Posting Policy Changes

(...) We've had a lot of trouble with spoofed IDs, and also with emails that were not possible to spam decode, or not possible for LUGNET itself to parse properly, which is not really related to whether someone has made a donation or not. Todd took (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) First of all, one can try to get a receipt from the receivers mail program. This is certainly not fool proof, but if you get a receipt, the receiver has almost certainly seen at least the Subject of the mail. If you never get a receipt, you (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legends of Todd

(...) Again, I'm at work, and can't give this better attention until tonight if I get the chance, but: While this may be true in theory, it seems that many here **think** that the establishment is not interested in their opinions, and may feel (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact