 Administrative / General / 12790 (-5)
  Re: One comment

(...) Go ahead, please do post the whole thing. I have the same log you do, so if you edited it, it would be pretty obvious there was a discrepancy, wouldn't it? Also please remember that you would need to warn that it may contain material that some (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)

  Grups

(...) Grups is from the original Star Trek series -- the show where the kids die after reaching puberty. Andy Evans (Who's staying out of the debate, but is always ready to rise to the challenge of Star Trek trivia!) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) I think that is irrelevant here so I will not agree or disagree. (...) That's all fine, given that the ToU says "reason X will result in a timeout of 48 hours". However, I doubt the ToU will ever cover every possible reason for timeout, and a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

In lugnet.admin.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: Thanks, Kelly, for your comments about this. I have only one point I'd like to make: (...) Whereas I think it is inevitable *eventually*. That's not a slur against admins, it's just human nature. But (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I think this is a fantastic discussion-- one that we started on the list, but (as I've said on the list) I *REALLY* want admin feedback like this from admins on a continual basis. Seriously, this is the most effectual I've felt yet about the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact