 Administrative / General / 12755 (-5)
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

Leonard Hoffman wrote: If Kevin felt he couldn't in good faith (...) re: your last 5 words See, this is what people mean when they say transparency. (1) I have a HUGE post to go public, but i am sitting on it. WHY, cause out of respect i am hoping (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

To Lenny, Ross, and others: I may have hastily threw the idea out there, but picture it being more like an orgization similar to ILTCO. ILTCO is comprised of many LTCs and is one voice for them all when dealing with TLC... "Leonard Hoffman" (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I don't think there is much officiality to the failures it has experienced. I don't think the Admins have called for it to be disbanded yet. I don't know. (...) I think the committee's effectiveness was seriously damaged by Kevin publically (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legends of Todd

(...) To me, "abiding by the unfair ban while arguing with the committee" is a worthwhile thing to do. Since, this might happen even if the policy is submitted to the membership. TO use your example - what if you are gone on the day the ban is (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legends of Todd

(...) I'm sorry Marc, but the idea of Admins inhibiting discussion on Lugnet is laughable. When have we ever done that or attempted to do that? Admins cannot force edits or cancels - but can only do so when requested by a member. And if the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact