 Administrative / General / 12750 (-10)
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I too had high hopes for the LPRC. Has it officially failed? (...) Well I guess there's several viewpoints on those reasons too, but I would be interested in what (in your opinion) caused it to fail. ROSCO (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legends of Todd

(...) In my opinion, no, especially if the implementation directly affect those whould would discuss it. For example: The club you belong to forms a committee to review the dress code. It just so happens (by coincidenece) that everyone on the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) No personal offense intended - have you ever run a large community forum, or managed people? There is a big difference in how people think things should be run when they have actually had to run things. (...) I think that the LPRV Committee (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) I too see this as unnecessary - there is still no requirement for the administration to act on any recommendations of the LMA, in effect they can say, as they have already done several times now, "We have made the decision and will not respond (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Legends of Todd

(...) Not if the policy being implemented has the effect of inhibiting discussion or making that discussion irrelevant. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) I'm not sure how this would operate differently than what we have now. Members can all make suggestions to the admin.suggestions, and the Admins read them all. Right now implementation of suggestions is a bit difficult due to needed code (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Legends of Todd

(...) Isn't it possible for people to discuss something even if it is currently being implemented? Or is it the point that something should be submitted to the community before implementation just for the sake of it? In which case, does the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Rob, I like this idea very much. I'd be happy to become a member. Kevin (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) I would say that I was never "out of control" - especially since just about everything I've done, I've had the support of the other Admins. But then, we're getting into the semantics of "out of control." (...) My message was due to (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Legends of Todd

(...) I posted this already but this is not the impression that I got from the announcement post or various other conversions with those involved. The impression I got was that the committee was going to generate the P&P and then it would be (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact