 Administrative / General / 12540 (-10)
  Re: filtering?

(...) <snip> (...) Which brings us right back to the feature film-- LUGNET Zombies! Now with added ++! Dave K (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: filtering?

(...) Vampires can't be captured on film; maybe it's something akin to that. All we have to do is determine the most recent post of Larry's that shows up on a search, and then we'll know exactly when he joined the ranks of the undead. Dave! (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: filtering?

(...) I always said that you were not only good looking, but quite intelligent ;) (can I say that? harmless flirting is the intent--sorry if some read otherwise) I regret how the 'stuff' turned out--like the pebble starting the rockslide. I also (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  filtering?

I haven't read ANY of the recent posts about ...stuff. \(>_<)/~ [hands in air w/white flag] I'm just wondering why Lar's posts don't appear in searches of the newsgroups. (posts of the past year or so) -Suz (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  ...your hatred for Larry...

(...) For the record, I do not hate anyone; that would achieve nothing. I may dislike the things Larry does, but I do not dislike him. As I have said time-and-time again, I have a great deal of respect for Larry... I think everyone here does! I have (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  could someone please send me my password.

hey admins, i cleared my cookies and other internet files the other night and mistakenly erased my lugnet password. could one of you please send it to me. i prommis to save it in a word file this time. thanks, ondrew (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

  Re: In support of Larry

(...) I do not dislike you. In fact I think you have the potential to be a very great guy. What I continually notice, though, are all the negative connotations spurring from your hatred for Larry or other people who aren't "right" all the time like (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: In support of Larry

(...) I thought as much. Try to be more constructive. (...) I don't think recounting events here would be particularly constructive. Why don't you ask him? If he does not tell you, drop me an e-mail. (...) My point was that I have not caused a pile (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

<SNIP> condensing and rude attitudes, <SNIP> Did you mean condescending? or am I misunderstanding and you really did mean making smaller! Tim (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact