 Administrative / General / 12486
  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) "I never meant “indefinate” to mean “permanent” - rather, “suspended currently, for how long to be decided upon later.”" From (URL) this post>. I am not going to discuss this anymore. The Admins have made their decision. Thank you for your (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) You are welcome. (...) Fortunatly Todd has encourage continued input, so I will continue feedback to all Admins. Kevin (16 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Bush made the decision to invade Iraq. No further scrutiny needed. Not that I'm one for 'low blows', but Lenny, are you listening to what you're saying? Seriously, what you're in fact saying is if we have a problem with the king, we have zero (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) I really don't think dragging contemporary politics into this discussion is going to be very productive. Actually, LUGNET is supposed to be an oligarchy (for a while at least) - see Todd's post (URL) "Taking LUGNET to the next level"> from (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

that bucket o' bolts... (...) Wow!! The first bit of reasonable logic I heard here in a while. Nice suggestions Marc. I just hope that Todd reads it, because this is the system that Lugnet needs to try to transition to, without it becoming too much (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

I see nothing wrong with considering this. However, I do wonder how many people would be willing to stand for election? I also expect Todd would want to retain the right to veto any proposed admin. Scott A (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)