 Administrative / General / 12426
    Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Yes, I have been and will continue to do so. I view them very differently. Maybe its just me. snip (...) Is the line the same for Admins, or are they held to a higher standard? (...) Me too, but it is nap time. Have a good evening, and thanks (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —Benjamin Medinets
   I (...) Kevin, you raise a valid point here. This is not to take a personal snipe at admins, but it seems this whole "situation" that the Admins get to do what they want because "they are selfless volunteers for the greater good". I personally (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Ben, I have been in email contact with the Admin team, and *know* that this and many other points raised in this thread have been noted, as indicated by a few of Todd's post. Noted is a serious understatement, but I cannot come up with (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —Scott Arthur
     (...) Clearly the Admins have apologised for their (unspecified) errors. However, how can members (I'm not one) accept an apology when those involved are not willing to say what they are apologising for? In the past transgressors have been asked to (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —David Koudys