 Administrative / General / 12425 (-10)
  Poll: Do you think Lugnet Admin is a good job match for Larry?

After the recent furore it would be interesting to see what Lugnetters think on this issue. (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email Harvesting from LUGNET sidebars

(...) Thanks Kevin Salm, I just updated them with the SPAM block. Do you know if the spam block I used should he sufficient, or should I randomize it more? -Lenny (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Email Harvesting from LUGNET sidebars

As curator for the Market hierarchy, I have posted an email address on each sidebar page so people may contact me. This works pretty well. The email address I use for the sidebars is used ONLY for this purpose. As such the volume of mail sent and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) I personally wouldn't feel it was a personal insult if worded exactly as you have it here. I also wouldn't want to see my name there instead of Larry. I hope you understand the difference between a poll asking for people's opinion of Larry (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Perhaps I should word my responce differently. To me, treating someone with respect is essentially the same as respecting them. Regardless, treat everyone with respect. (...) Well, you asked whether it was a vote. I thought maybe you thought (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) Well then, would the Lugnet Admins consider it a personal insult if I was to create a poll: "Do you think Lugnet Admin is a good job match for Larry?" "Yes" "No" "Don't know" "Don't care" ROSCO (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) I am referring to this post, where Larry is berating, resorts to name calling, to the point of questioning people's manhood. From where I'm sitting as an Admin, this is crossing the line. (URL) this post: (URL) respect Larry for 12407 (...) If (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) It sounds to me like there isnt anything Lar can do to 'cut it' with you. What Lar said is that he is responsible for his actions regardless of any context - including being provoked. I personally am very pleased by Lar's public statement of (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) You require is completely unreasonable. Good luck enforcing it. What is required is that people be treated with respect, which is not the same as having respect for them. Again, I will point out that Larry has been extremely disrespectull in (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) I would also point out that Lar coun't resist mentioning the provocation in his "(URL) apology post>". Sounds too much like "I'm sorry, but it was his fault" which just doesn't cut it with me. ROSCO (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact