 Administrative / General / 12395 (-5)
  Re: wish's

(...) I guess he took the gloves off too. (...) In your own words, why do you see it that way? (...) Is cross-posting creating problems? If it is, we could set the "can't crosspost to" bit on .org.ca.rtltoronto, which would mediate the amount of (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney wrote: <snip> (...) Dave, Don't and not cancel each other out so what you get is "I'm strongly advocating for you to *be( stopped as well as posting this in public either." Sticking to issues not people, I find (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email address question

(...) Wow that was fast, thanks Lenny. -Orion (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Admins (Re: wish's - Contest canceled)

(...) For much of its history, lugnet has had very little active policing of posts by admins. In the days before the transition team evolved into admins on lugnet, the place wasn’t overrun with swearing. Occassionally someone would do ‘wrong’ and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's

(...) Elsewhere he can, subject to the rules and regulations, if any, of whatever place he does so. Not here. Here he is subject to the ToS like everyone else. So, to say that "he can do whatever he wants" is false, unless you add the codicil, "and (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact