 Administrative / General / 12155 (-10)
  Re: The whole story?

(...) This is what I thought at the onset of the problem. I thought just because his name was every where in the community he was to be respected. From talking to others I've found out I was wrong. Respect is earned not granted because one is there. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: The whole story?

(...) No I passed along public information as witnessed by the fact I found it throught normal public channels. (...) Don't know what they wanted announced but the fact is the horse was out of the barn. (...) My assessment is the fact that you are (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) I don't see how you could construe it as a personal attack. He explicitly said that he thought you WEREN'T responsible for the error. Besides, even if he DID think you were responsible, it was him pointing out the error, not accusing you of (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The whole story?

(...) wow, I guess I've been away for a while. I'm not even following this thread - I read only Lar's and this one. But it's enough for me to see that there's rudeness being flung toward those who deserve the community's respect. This is directed at (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

  Re: The whole story?

Snipped a lot of stuff to get to the crux. (...) So you're not denying that you did in fact pass around unannounced information? (regardless of source, it was unannounced, right?) (...) Irrelevant. Was it unannounced at the time? If so, are you (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: "fired"?

(...) I've addressed this complete with quotes from Lugnet polocies and updates. It's not a debate. Ken (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "fired"?

(...) Technically, the "no baiting/no bickering" policy isn't new, it's been in place for a while, and we treat it as part of the ToS although we acknowledge that the TOU document should be revised to include that material. (...) Bingo. That was (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The whole story?

(...) You are pathetic. I guess your apology wasn’t worth the keystrokes it took to enter it. The manager had in his hands printouts of my posts. (...) I don't have to say it. It's there for everyone to refere back to. (...) That info came from (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: "fired"?

(...) All I know is what I ws told. I said I didn't mention anythiing that wasn't public knowledge and the reply was "That doesn't matter" Ken (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "fired"?

(...) This seems a bit misplaced... How did Larry violate the TOU? By bringing up your employment? By correcting the library's wording? By saying that he didn't think you were the one responsible for the wording? For a few grammar and spelling (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact