 Administrative / General / 12135 (-10)
  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Yes and yes... I discused this with more than a few people. If I were to share any of it with you then it would be me doing the personal attacks. As for the privacy part I'm no longer a Lego employee. What do you think? Ken (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Ken, I assure you that making Lugnet as wonderful as possible is indeed our goal. However, e-mail isn't an instant communications mechanism, and anytime you've got a group of people working on serious issues, it can take time to formulate a (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Ken, use the reasonable person scenario for this issue. In other words, if I grabbed some average Joe off the street and showed them Larry's post would they think is was a personal attack or an invasion of privacy? Seeing as that the original (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) LOL!!! Before or after the bley boycott??? it's not the greatest place to work. I know more than one prominent member of the community that quit having found the experience dissapointing. -Ken (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "fired"?

(...) I'm not a paying member. The quote is exact. It just demonstrates the ignorance of those making the decisions. As a part time bottom of the barrel nothing I still signed a non-disclosure agreement at the time of hire. They are parinoid latly (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) "he messed it up..etc" is exactly a personal attack and far less than I was doing when he decided to start hammering on me and I was in a debate forum where the comments were appropriate. It wasn't any of his right to be publicly posting who I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "fired"?

(...) I'm still confused. You were fired from your job as a Lego employee because you posted to Lugnet? Because you're a paying member? Because you posted something that contained the word "Legos"? Because Larry reported the fact that you posted (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "fired"?

(...) You read it right.-Ken (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) You owe an appology to the library and NILTC (...) They should also police their own which obviously they didn't. (...) It was only posted where the original message and the policy update went making it tottaly appropriate. Ken (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) So you got fired for being a member of LUGNET? If this is true, I would say an AFOL boycott of the LEGO stores may be in order. (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact