 Administrative / General / 12070 (-10)
  Re: 2004 posting statistics (was Re: Posting statistics)

(...) <snip> Schuler beat me????? That vote was definitley rigged! I demand a recount! Let's get some Ohio and Florida vote counting officials in here!!! Thanks for this, Dan Dave K (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2004 posting statistics (was Re: Posting statistics)

In lugnet.people, Dan Boger wrote: <snip> (...) Far too many "Daves" in the top 6 for my taste>;^D Thanks, Dan! JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  2004 posting statistics (was Re: Posting statistics)

(...) I don't remember if I did this for last year, but here's this year's. If there's interest, I can post last year's as well. Same limitations as before, deal with it :) Notice that Larry is still the loudest mouth, excep that he posted from 4 (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)

(...) I think having a public record of timeouts is important - not only it allows the users (that you guys are serving, right?) keep an eye on how well you're doing your job, but it also shows that _something_ is getting done, and can be used to (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Updating the LUG map?

(...) I had taken it as a part of the Content Coord. position, but since there is the code freeze, theres not much point in devoting a lot of time to it. I haven't quite figured how to best do the same sort of LUG map without making it a colossal (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A concern voiced publicly

In lugnet.admin.general, Tom McDonald wrote: (snip) (...) I am also aware of this (URL), which was posted while I was taking too much time refining my first post :-) -Tom McD. (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  A concern voiced publicly

Hello. I don't usually post to this group, as I don't find it necessary. Others often voice my concerns more eloquently and cogently. But perhaps this time, Lugnet Admins can help me understand. Today, I read this post: (URL) in which 7 other groups (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Website Security Certificate

(...) You might want to check the time and *date* on your computer. One of my computers has a bad pram battery in it. Anytime I do a cold shut down, I have to resync to the apple net time server when I start it up. If I forget, lugnet reminds me (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) I would like to applaud Larry for his well reasoned approach to the *ahem* situation. Now I would like to make a part-humorous, part-serious, suggestion... Perhaps we have arrived at the point where lugnet.color needs to be subdivided ? My (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Updating the LUG map?

(...) Some digging with a good search string will be needed to determine exactly what was said and by whom, but my understanding is that the LUGNET mapsets are not being updated. I think it is in part an issue that the people that were doing it got (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact