 Administrative / General / 12062
Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 03:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Some snippage.

Please, everyone, do your best to abide by the ToS and by the niceties of civil
discourse. We'd prefer not to have to hand out more timeouts than we *already*
have had to hand out lately.

Thanks!
Larry Pieniazek

(XFUT to admin.general... if anyone has issues with the above, that's where to
discuss them)

I would like to applaud Larry for his well reasoned approach to the *ahem*
situation.

Now I would like to make a part-humorous, part-serious, suggestion...

Perhaps we have arrived at the point where lugnet.color needs to be subdivided ?
My first blush thought was...

lugnet.color.pro
lugnet.color.con

And, invariably, there would have to be a 'no cross posting between those two
groups' rule. Just a passing thought to put a little space between the
protaganists.

Ray (who now returns to reading and ignoring most of this mess)