 Administrative / General / 11952
Re: Don't forget to VOTE !!!!
Newsgroups:
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:57:19 GMT

Have a great day!

Liz

-----Original Message-----
From: Malcolm s Powell [mailto:msp@umbra.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 9:24 AM
To: liz@bookwyrmz.com
Subject: Re: Don't forget to VOTE !!!!

Liz Bilbro wrote:

This is a non-partisan reminder.  If you haven't taken advantage of early
voting, please vote today!  And encourage others and help them get to the
polls to vote!!!

Hoping the US sets voter turnout records this year,

Liz

I've often heard it said that most north americans don't know that the
rest of the world exists. I did not believe it until I saw your message
on the Lego list.

It probably did not occur to you that this is an international list and
that the majority of people who received your off topic message do  not
live on the north american continent and could not care less about your
local elections.

Well done on embarrassing yourself on an international scale.