 Robotics / 22977
Re: OT Re: Don't forget to VOTE !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:26:29 GMT

On Wednesday 03 November 2004 14:36, Pete Hardie wrote:

Just a little reminder that the US is only a part of North America,
and as a matter of fact not the biggest one.

Just wait til global warming melts the NW Territories, and then we'll
see!

Oh, that's why the US doesn't want to ratify the Kyoto protocol. Now I get
it...

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown