 Administrative / General / 11925 (-10)
  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

In lugnet.admin.general, Pete White wrote: Snip (...) Snip What a great idea, I think I'll make a poll. (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) And you would object less to this type of post-- (URL) mean, it really doesn't have to do with LEGO (except lessening the frequency of Tom's posts for a while)(1)... Considering what's going on in the world this very day, what with natural (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) I can't believe you people. I don't post often, I'm more of a reader, but for crying out loud, let's keep this site toy friendly. I don't care about anyone's orientation, I just want to read and see what people are doing with their creations. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Unbelieveable! -- Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

I've watched lugnet from before the beginning and CANNOT believe it has come to this. It's almost like a satire skit from latenight TV and I wouldn't have believed it without seeing it. Are there really not enough Lego-related topics/discussion (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) Says you. Apparently the admins disagree, since the .people group has been around for many years. Personally, I came to lugnet for the lego, I stayed for the people (and the MOCs) and the relationships I developed with people that I share a (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) For that matter, to notice that minifigs have gender is a sexual topic. I voted yes, on the other hand, because I think that sexuality colors everything that we humans do and think and should be fair game in every venue. Chris (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: money for LUGNET

Hello! (...) Everything you ought to know is listed here: (URL) that helps! Jojo (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  money for LUGNET

(...) Hey, this reminds me... I owe LUGNET some money. If I paypal (to what addy?) does it go to Todd and get used and appreciated? Chris (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) I just voted. I had to go with "Yes," because any time I mention my wife I am discussing my "personal identity as it relates to sexuality." Thanks to the new groups, I can put any wife-related antecdotes into the Couples group. Of course, I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) OMG...I swore I'd stay out of this debate, but I've had ENOUGH. Bill, I guess I'm one of the people you're going to be disappointed in. Sexuality in this age isn't an issue (to me at least), but talking about it on a site dedicated to LEGO is. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact