 Administrative / General / 11896
Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:23:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Terry Prosper wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Please vote!

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=174

FUT - Lugnet.admin.general

You left out several responses...

The usual one that every poll should have...

- This poll is flawed in some way and therefore the answers should not be taken
as guidance

plus two more...

- This poll is inappropriate and likely to be divisive
- This poll is not relevant to LUGNET operations as the decision has already
been taken and the experiment should be allowed to run its course.

I think the pol is more than relevant since the main topic of discussion here,
these days, are non-Lego related..

As for being likely to be divisive, please check with Todd's decision to make
such a newsgroup.  To my knowledge, the decision is more likely to be more
divisive than this poll.

Um, I was part of the decision making process, Terry, so telling me to check
with Todd is perhaps a symptom that you haven't been paying close attention to
the discussion on this topic or others relating to LUGNET operations.

My comments are about the poll... that the poll is lacking choices, not that I
personally would choose those choices. If you want to know my personal feelings
about this, you can find them elsewhere in recent threads. You should not infer
them from the fact that I point out that this poll has issues.