 Administrative / General / 11899
Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Terry Prosper wrote:

Since you are part of the decision-making progress, I'd like for an explanation
on why such a newsgroup is even remotedly relevant here.

See the charters of the newly created groups. Or review the discussion that has
went on here. Or in particular, review Todd's posts, the same ones you commended
me to take a look at.

I'm not sure it's productive to produce a summary purely for your benefit, just
because you worked almost as many hours last week as I did.