 Administrative / General / 11894
    Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You left out several responses... The usual one that every poll should have... - This poll is flawed in some way and therefore the answers should not be taken as guidance plus two more... - This poll is inappropriate and likely to be divisive (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet —Terry Prosper
   (...) I think the pol is more than relevant since the main topic of discussion here, these days, are non-Lego related.. As for being likely to be divisive, please check with Todd's decision to make such a newsgroup. To my knowledge, the decision is (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Um, I was part of the decision making process, Terry, so telling me to check with Todd is perhaps a symptom that you haven't been paying close attention to the discussion on this topic or others relating to LUGNET operations. My comments are (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet —Terry Prosper
   (...) You're right, I haven't read the whole thread, as it is far too long and i worked 60 hours this week, so I was kind of busy and out of it for a few days. Since you are part of the decision-making progress, I'd like for an explanation on why (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) See the charters of the newly created groups. Or review the discussion that has went on here. Or in particular, review Todd's posts, the same ones you commended me to take a look at. I'm not sure it's productive to produce a summary purely for (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) I think Terry's request is valid, Larry. Unless we've overlooked it somewhere (if so, please point it out), no statement has been provided to the LUGNET Membership explaining the decision-making rationale used for the newly created newsgroups. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)