 Administrative / General / 11790 (-10)
  Re: My Own Train - Special Offer

(...) Scott, I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong groups. Please clarify what specifically you have a problem with and I will immediately adjust my posts accordingly. Is it that there are certain posts that are inappropriately included the wrong (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My Own Train - Special Offer

(...) Probably not alone, but I'll bet most people are willing to tolerate it in the name of good relations with TLC. That said, I think you raise a good point, although I'm not sure I would have done it as a direct reply to one of the posts in (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: My Own Train - Special Offer

Am I alone in getting annoyed with TLC's relentless "market" posts in non-market groups? Is this what we envisaged for LUGNET? Scott A (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Why do I not receive some confirmation e-mails?

(...) Looking at the headers, there's no indication of extra actions. I notice that Lugnet's clock is 3 seconds slower than my ISP's clock! The thing is, there hasn't always been a time delay - it seems to come in waves. I used to get the emails (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Sleepers and Talent Brainstorm Invitation

Per my announcements at BrickFest DC, here is a follow up regarding the brainstorming sessions that were postponed. Your ideas and explorations are wanted regarding these two questions: 1. How can we--the LEGO community--at both the club and/or (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce)

  A change to email spamblocks?

Would it be possible to stop the "megabloks-are-evil" anti-spam phrase from appearing in email addresses on LUGNET? The sentiment strikes me as petty and, frankly, a little childish. Additionally, I have not been informed that my postings to LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Why do I not receive some confirmation e-mails?

(...) I'm having the same trouble - at least an hour between posting and receiving the confirmation email. It's a big nuisance when you're trying to keep up with a discussion! The confirmation emails (when they finally arrive) have the correct time (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Possible delays on approving email setups and other administrative tasks

All the admins are going to be at BrickFest, so there may be some delays in approving email setups, or responding to cancel requests, or responding to suggestions that force FUTting is needed or responding to enquiries due to travel and other issues (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Why do I not receive some confirmation e-mails?

I'm hoping someone on the admin team can help me. I have been trying all morning to post a message to .space, but I have not yet received the confirmation e-mail. I posted a test message to .off-topic.test, and received the e-mail almost instantly. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact