 Administrative / General / 11785
11784  |  11786
Subject:
A change to email spamblocks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:31:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Would it be possible to stop the "megabloks-are-evil" anti-spam phrase from
appearing in email addresses on LUGNET?  The sentiment strikes me as petty and,
frankly, a little childish.

Additionally, I have not been informed that my postings to LUGNET may be altered
to include product endorsements without my direct and explicit permission.  Has
there been a change to the general TOS?  As a fan of the MEGABLOKS brand, I find
it objectionable that anti-MEGABLOKS messages might be inserted into my postings
because such messages may be misunderstood to represent my views, which they do
not.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

Dave!