 Administrative / General / 11643
  Re: Occasionally...

(...) Here's a link to a post by Derek R. in which, in passing, he mentions what sounds like the same or a similar issue. David K's reply also mentions what sounds like potential difficulty. (URL) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Occasionally...

(...) This might be related. I've been doing too much posting lately, but it me realize something. Several times I've been blocked with a "server responded with 0" "not accepted..." message that I thought meant I filled the FUT or groups field (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Occasionally...

(...) No, it probably is not related unless I am mistaken. (...) There are a number of reasons for a " 0 not accepted" message. If there's an error message along with it, read it, and fix (the most common message is that you have included a group (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Occasionally...

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: from .annnounce when posting there) (...) I forgot to say... if this happens to you, grab the text into a notepad so you don't lose it, change a character of it so that the preview button lights up (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)