 Administrative / General / 11017
Re: "The Matrix:Reloaded " & "X2 :X-Men United" available in DVD now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 05:10:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
Could you do me a favor and do that whole thing again?  Compose a reply to
the original message at the top of this thread, and do exactly what you did
before? And tell me what shows up now in the preview display?

     It looks normal, regardless of whether I use carriage returns to seperate
the lines, or if I let the lines wrap to the ">" marks.

I think I made the form smarter.  It works nicely for the limited testing I >did, but you da man on this kind of mess.

     It would be a lot easier to tell if it's fixed if I had tried to do this
before you tweaked it so I could have seen how it behaved previously.
Unfortunately, I didn't.

     Anyways, I haven't really been making a point of checking the .admin group,
so if you have more questions, bouncing me a copy by private e-mail wouldn't be
a bad idea.