 Administrative / General / 10994
Re: "The Matrix:Reloaded " & "X2 :X-Men United" available in DVD now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 16:07:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
Whoa, how did that happen?  Your browser posted one of the quoted paragraphs
as one super long line.  David, how did that look in your text-edit box when
you clicked the Reply button?

     About the same as the original message.

The web interface automatically does line-wrapping when it receives your
message, but it doesn't break lines that begin with ">".  I'm trying to
figure out why your web browser submitted the ">" lines as a single long line.

     I do lots of similar clean-up in my e-mail replies, and I might not have
remembered to put carriage returns in when shifting the ">" marks around.  I
just did a preview on this message, and it was going to do the same thing.