 Administrative / General / 11000
Re: "The Matrix:Reloaded " & "X2 :X-Men United" available in DVD now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:41:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Laswell wrote:
The web interface automatically does line-wrapping when it receives your
message, but it doesn't break lines that begin with ">".  I'm trying to
figure out why your web browser submitted the ">" lines as a single long line.

I do lots of similar clean-up in my e-mail replies, and I might not have
remembered to put carriage returns in when shifting the ">" marks around.  I
just did a preview on this message, and it was going to do the same thing.

David,

Could you do me a favor and do that whole thing again?  Compose a reply to the
original message at the top of this thread, and do exactly what you did before?
And tell me what shows up now in the preview display?  I think I made the form
smarter.  It works nicely for the limited testing I did, but you da man on this
kind of mess.  :)

--Todd