 Administrative / General / 10530 (-10)
  Re: Tree Node Squares

(...) They should have been there all along -- I just added them a couple days ago when I noticed that they were missing, while coding the new spotlight headline mode display listing. (...) No, they go to the same place -- just like a "Brief" (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Fixed! ($Here's the Deal$)

(...) Why should they!?! I never said anybody ‘should!’ I jus’ said that I'd be grateful if they corrected the malady…that’s all. (...) So it isn’t like I'm submitting faulty text! Somewhere down the line someone processes it, in Word or another (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$ ($Here's the Deal$)

(...) Why? That is, why should they? (...) It's not random, it's when the post is reposted by someone that doesn't have access to all the wonky characters you use. Personally, I think it's a bit of an affectation and I don't think you should expect (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Tree Node Squares

Is it just me, or have the little hollow squares that denote nodes in the thread tree just started appearing on the title only lists of posts that you get from the traffic page (URL) (for example) Or have they been there all along? Are they supposed (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Links Management Thoughts

(...) I, of course, agree. :-) (...) Doh! That's odd.. I'd -swear- I removed that line a week or two ago. hmm.. [snip ideas] (...) :-) the reason I meant to delete that particular wanted position is, I found a volunteer! He will work on entries and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Set list woes...

(...) to (...) violation (...) Durn. Got my third solicitation this week. Was lazy and just deleted the e-mail. Constantine (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Links Management Thoughts

Hi all, I hope I’m not jumping the gun or stepping on any toes by posting about this when I myself am not a Lugnet Admin, but my curiosity on the matter is strong... I was wondering if anyone had a complete and comprehensive list of links to all (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$ ($Here's the Deal$)

I'd be much obliged if everyone could restore my subject title once it goes wonky! I don’t full understand why it happens… But Fredrik Glöckner was kind enough to give a partial explination (...) And yes this HAS happened to my posts before… And yes (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Profile Flag (was Re: NCLUG website?)

Ok, thanks. I'm not in a big hurry for it to be changed anyways since the new one is so ugly :) jt (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Profile Flag (was Re: NCLUG website?)

(...) These are changes that Todd or Dan make manually. People typically send e-mail to admin@lugnet.com, and it's taken care of when possible. -Suz (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact