 Administrative / General / 10528
Re: $Here’s the Deal$ ($Here's the Deal$)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
I'd be much obliged if everyone could
restore my subject title once it goes wonky!

Why? That is, why should they?

Thus, the question is why does it appear to occur randomly?

It's not random, it's when the post is reposted by someone that doesn't have
access to all the wonky characters you use.

Personally, I think it's a bit of an affectation and I don't think you
should expect other people to fix the messes for you.

I'd rather you just stuck to normal characters instead of trying to see how
many different ones you can use, it's much more polite to your readership,
don't you think?