 Administrative / General / 10420 (-5)
  Re: SPAM from Lugnet

My email address started out as Lugnet only, and was later extended to dealing with a few fellow lugnetters. Right from the beginning I've received spam emails, most coming from the same few addresses (a couple of tpg.com.au addresses, an aol (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: SPAM from Lugnet

My copy had a *.bat file attached. Didn't investigate the headers due to fear of viruses... Eric "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:Gvp2Ew.2py@lugnet.com... (...) complain (...) needed (...) not (...) always (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

(...) What is all this noise about?? Who baited who?? Okay, I feel that Lar's post IS constructive and is, for the most part, factual and correct. I have not yet read the block X to Y discussion but I suppose I will take the time to do this (would (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

Larry, Do you consider this post "constructive"? I certainly don't. If the readers of this group think I should reply to this nonsense I will, but I really don't see the point. The facts are abundantly clear, and your squirming won't change them. (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.castle post gone missing...

(...) I made a couple of posts yesterday that also seem to have gone missing. I sent them via NNTP from my work machine, got the email asking for confirmation, visited the WWW site and confirmed, and then saw the "Your message will appear shortly" (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact