 Administrative / General / 10416
Re: lugnet.castle post gone missing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 21:07:34 GMT

Hmmm, a lugnet.castle post of mine may have gone missing. I haven't seen
a verification e-mail for it yet, but got one for two posts made
subsequently.

I made a couple of posts yesterday that also seem to have gone missing. I sent
them via NNTP from my work machine, got the email asking for confirmation,
visited the WWW site and confirmed, and then saw the "Your message will appear
shortly" screen, but the messages never appeared in the newsgroups (looking via
both NNTP and the WWW).

Today it seems to be working (same NNTP/email/WWW-confirm).

So, maybe it's "just one of those things" that has resolved itself, but thought
I should mention it in case it's a symptom of something more widespread.

Kerry