 Administrative / General / 10369
10368  |  10370
Subject:
NNTP Posting setup (was Re: SOS. Lugnet member... )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:42:23 GMT

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 08:20:06PM +0000, J.D. Forinash wrote:
In article <GuGC9J.4n5@lugnet.com>, Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> wrote:
dunno about the gods part, but you should have a new password in the
mail.

Not a password-issue so much, but similar.

I set myself for NNTP-based Lugnet posting a few years back. It seems
to care what my email address is.

I don't see a place where I can change what it thinks my email address is.
How do I go about doing this? Is there a web-form I've missed?

I am not a "member" in the "I've got a username and password" sense of
the word, to my knowledge.

I can't help you change what your news client thinks your email is, but
here is how you tell LUGNET to accept posts from you:

  http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

:)

Dan

--