 Administrative / General / 10364
10363  |  10365
Subject:
SOS. Lugnet member lost log on code and password, send help!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 04:41:26 GMT

Um,  Hello.
I lost me password and log in codes to LUGNET, is there a way to have them
emailed to me or something.  Or do I have to pay another ten dollars and
lose my fan-tab-ulous #279 just to edit my set list, profile and post
messages in a less annoying way?
Just a please help if you could, oh powerful Gods of Lugnet.

*I'm going to have another kid and must (!) change my member info, and I
have a serious stockpile of LEGO to add to my set lists.*

Did I post in the right spot?  If not, then I shall need a spanking for
falsely displaying the Grail Beacon.

-Aaron-
Who nearly fought the great Hamster of Amhurst.

This IS a serious request.  I swear, I can't find them.