 Administrative / General / 10315 (-5)
  Re: a question...

(...) lugnet.admin.roundtable ?? (it was the obvious choice and it lets me get a "I agree" in on the rest of what you said without it being purely a metoo post...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: a question...

(...) preferred participating in LUGNET forums to the r.t.l. Usenet group, and many still do. (...) I'm not sure if your questioning is meant as a scientific poll or a hope to start another 50+message-long mud-puddle, but uh... either way, I'd (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET's Good Health was: [Re: Lugnet's tailspin]

Thanks for your comments Suz. :-) LUGNET Admin <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:Gstwn2.3xw@lugnet.com... (...) agree (...) OK coming through LOUD and clear :-)) And I would just like to say I LOVE LUGNET as well. Although as a co-creator your (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  a question...

"It is believed that there are large numbers of LEGO enthusiasts on the Internet who currently know about RTL but avoid it because they feel it has become too big, too hostile, too political, too commercial, or too ethnocentric. The LUGNET message (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET's Good Health was: [Re: Lugnet's tailspin]

(...) Perhaps tailspin was too strong a word. I do perceive a trend, but I also see your energy picking up which is extremely good news. (...) There is probably not much need to mull over the past. I think we all agree that there has been an effect (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact