 Administrative / Financial / 91
Re: Amazon honor system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 03:28:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.finance, Kevin Salm writes:

I have an old link for a Lugnet referral to Amazon.com but I haven't
bothered to use it the last few times I ordered from Amazon.  I never
found out if it was revenue-generating for Lugnet.  If it is, I will gladly use
it and any other referral program links that are available.

Oh yes! Amazon referrals earn LUGNET 5-15 percent.

To make any purchase at amazon into a referral, just go to the product's
page, and edit the URL before putting the item in your shopping basket.
Edit by inserting the word 'lugnet' after the product's ISIN number like so:

  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130895687/lugnet/

See here for the lastest list of active Affiliate partners.  Again, I have
never found out if any of them are revenue-generating for Lugnet.
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/finance/?n=84

All are revenue-generating.

-Suz