 Administrative / Database / 77
Re: A Technic set DB outline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:52:42 GMT

Joshua Delahunty <dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> wrote:
'Subtheme' was a term you suggested back in the days when Fibblesnork
was more of a living entity, and you suggested that some terminology be
laid out.  It's the one that took off after that discussion.  I don't
think it was so much a case of "I like 'subtheme,' let's go with it;"
more of a "hey, I've been thinking about this, and what should we call
items that are within Town, or Space themes?  I thought about
'subtheme', but I'm open to futher suggestions."  It took off from
there.

I dunno. This comment looks like it took place sometime around Sept. '95,
and Deja News finds references to "sub-theme" and "subtheme" as far back as
April '95 -- and Deja News doesn't go back much further than that. So I
don't think Todd's to blame.