 Administrative / Database / 64
63  |  65
Subject:
Updatezilla
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 07:17:47 GMT

Hi all

Todd, now I've 521 set pictures that are not registered to the database yet, and
202 other pictures for the sets with missing pictures.

I'm still waiting further info from you.

By the way, I investigated a little bit the pictures in my hand which were not
scanned by me, and found that they were mostly extracted/cropped from the
catalog/idea book and other sacnned materials from the web sites of:

Kevin Loch (Instruction Scan Site)
Tore Ericsson (Old Lego Scans)
Huw Millington (Promotional Set Database, 1970's Lego and Catalog Scans)
Joe Lauher (Technic Set Summary, 1960's Lego)
Jim Huges (Technic Set Index)

Do you have any contact with these guys? IMHO, some of the existing pictures in
the database are appearantly from T.Ericsson, H. Millington and K. Loch's sites,
although I could be wrong. If this is the case (I mean they already gave
permission for the use of their scans) I can use those pictures, too.

regards,

Selçuk

PS. There are also some pictures from the www.lego.com., currently added to the
database (look at 626-627 and some accessory set pictures). Do you have
permission to do that, or they were transferred to the Lugnet all together with
Pause and you are not aware?