 Administrative / Database / 58
Re: A database question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 03:53:41 GMT

Jim Hughes <hughesj@one.net> wrote:
Technics site and decided it would be cool to put all of my information
about technic sets and elements into an Access database (this may
not be the best choice but is was free!). At very least I could

I don't think Todd is using anything non-free -- in either sense of the word
'free'. (Correct me if I'm wrong...)